Executive Vice President
• Manage 27 Marketing Group
• Drive revenue generating income
• Growing PHG’s reputation
• Telling stories that connect our brands to our customers
• Born and raised in San Antonio, education in business and marketing
• 32 years of hospitality service
• South Chamber of Commerce Board Member
• Visit San Antonio Marketing Committee
• Tourism Public Improvement District Board Member
Director of Web and Social Media
• New England native, graduate of Gibbs College of Boston with a Degree in Computer Science as well as Degree in Criminal Justice at Kaplan University Online. Pamela continues her education with edx.org
• Web development and social media management with a focus across all current platforms.
• Specializing in SEO (Search Engine Optimization), eCommerce, online marketing. Entrepreneur/Owner of Headity.com in affiliation with eKomi, GoDaddy, Google, and other 3rd party entities such as app developers and Fortune 100, 200 and 500 companies.
• 3 years General Manager to Grammy Award Winning Megadeth Bassist, David Ellefson’s
coffee brand, Ellefson Coffee Co. and current General Sales Manager, DavidEllefsonGuitars.com
Director of Creative Services
• 30 plus years experience in Graphic Design with a specialty in print media.
• Work can currently be seen all over her native Los Angeles and Las Vegas including the
McCarren Airport, Caesars Palace and The Venetian.
• Expertise spans from business cards to billboards for entities such as the AYSO, NAMM.org,
Ellefson Coffee Co. and EMP Label Group.
• Prior experience includes Creative Director of Bentley & Howell Multimedia
Director of Public Relations and Promotions
• Conceptualize and implement strategic public relations plans for all PHG properties
• Build relationships with key media via story telling & crafted messages
• Maintain a strong presence within our community
• Assist in planning, developing and executing promotions and events
• Born and raised in New York City with a French background and education
• Bachelors in Organizational Psychology from the University of Michigan and Masters in
Strategic Public Relations from the University of Southern California
• Public Relations & Marketing experience at various Los Angeles and Las Vegas
hospitality groups and ad agencies